7.23.2011

Farewell Dinner

Hooray! We have finally been released from the hospital and had a good night sleep at home. Now to assess what needs to be done after the hospital erased two weeks of our life.

In the last post I mentioned a going away dinner for 70 people that we somehow managed to hold a few days after Theo was admitted. I am still not sure how we managed it, but we did and it was a success. I was mostly in charge of cooking (with the help of a couple of other awesome people who volunteered), Dustin and his mom decorated, and Dustin made an interesting presentation about Japan of which I admit that I was only able to watch about 30 seconds. Maybe he will give me a repeat performance sometime. I grabbed a few pictures off of my father-in-law's camera to show what it was like.

The basement before guests arrived

Everyone digging in


No comments: