2.03.2013

Bento Made Easy

What lunches used to be.

After a year and a half of putting time and effort into to preparing fun and tasty Japanese style lunches for Theo to take to yochien, he has informed me that: "if it is all the same to you, can I just have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich every day instead?"  So at Theo's behest he is now taking an intensely Canadian style lunch to school every day. This includes a PBJ sandwich, some raw veggies, a piece of cheese, a few apple slices and a yogurt cup. The best part about it is that I can throw this lunch together in less than 5 minutes. Thank goodness for his simple tastes and how they make my mornings so much easier!


What lunches are now.

1 comment:

Nyasha said...

Awww, how nice. I'd still prefer a regular bento because I feel there should be more food in a bento :)

By the way, I have my own blog which focuses on Asian culture and entertainment such as video games and I wonder if it is possible for you to view it and tell me what you think and how to improve my blog in the “About the Writer” page please: http://nynyonlinex.wordpress.com